Directions & Address
16101 Nine Eagles Drive, Odessa, FL 33556
From Tampa Airport:
- Follow the exit airport signs to SR60 West/Clearwater.
- Take SR60 west for approximately a 1/2 mile and take Veteran's Expressway North to the Linebaugh Avenue. DO NOT GO OVER THE BRIDGE.
- Exit (first exit after the toll booth) and follow Linebaugh Avenue West to Countryway.
- Turn right on Countryway and follow Countryway to Racetrack Road; cross over Racetrack Road at the traffic light.
- Countryway turns into Nine Eagles Drive at this point. Follow Nine Eagles Drive through the front gate to the golf course.
From South Pinellas Area:
- Go north on Rte. 611, McMullen Booth Rd. and follow it to Rte. 580, Main Street. Take 580 east to Forest Lakes Road and turn left.
- Follow Forest Lakes Road over Tampa Road/Hillsborough Ave. to the Race Track Road intersection.
- Turn left on Race Track Road and follow to Nine Eagles/Countryway intersection. Turn left on Nine Eagles Drive.
- Follow Nine Eagles Drive until it dead ends at the Front gate.
From New Port Richey Area:
- Take US 19 south to Rte. 582, Tarpon Avenue and turn left going east. Rte. 582 Tarpon Avenue changes names to Keystone Road and then to Tarpon Springs-Lake Fern.
- Continue on Rte. 582 crossing over Rte. 611 East Lake Road.
- Follow Rte. 582 until you see Patterson Road. Be careful, Patterson is a small two lane road on your right side. Turn right on Patterson.
- Follow Patterson for approx. 3 miles and The Eagles back entrance will be on your right hand side.